Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sand, sea and surf...Enjoy the beach~












Sitting in the sun rays with my feet in the sand, waves that invite me to stare at them or just listen to 'em...the sea gull's call and the voices you can hear, but not make out what they're saying. Something there...so many somethings there bring me serenity. It's where I think the best. I contemplate my life, I write books in my head (The title of this year's book, "This Mom's Growing Pains"), I people-watch, I sit back and concentrate on the feeling when the sun wraps around my body. I could live on the shore. Forever. It's just nice that I was there for the week. A holiday at sea.

3 comments:

  1. so happy for you...i smiled when i thought of you all week. hooray that it was restful. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! My diaper bag is made of the same fabric pattern as your baby carrier- love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete