Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Keeping the main thing the main thing

Driving to the shore today, I was flipping the stations and heard the familiar voice of "my man" alistair begg. I decided to listen without hesitation. Who wouldn't stop and listen to a man talk about the Lord...with a scottish accent?
Anyway, God spoke to my heart gently through his words.
I've come to the simple conclusion that the greatest thing I can do is to spend time with the Lord. Praying, reading His Word, learning about Him and finding complete joy in Him.
"Be still, know that I am God." "Learn about me and obey me." "Find joy in me, love my truths." "In turn you will love the life that I've given you." "You'll love your husband." "You'll love your littles". "You'll love others". "You'll love the things I've put on you're heart to enjoy." "You'll learn to let go of the desires that I don't allow." "Allow me to always be changing you".

1 comment: